The LSAT (Law School Admission Test) is a critical component of the law school application, so LSAT preparation is significant for any student planning to attend law school. UA Pre-Law assists students by offering free official practice LSATs throughout the fall and spring semesters. We will no longer provide paper-based practice LSATs. Instead, students will be able to borrow our iPads during the practice LSAT. Each practice LSAT session will be limited to 30 people per exam.
Registration is required for the practice LSAT. Registration typically opens two weeks prior to the exam, and an email notification is sent out through the listserv.
Practice LSATs are open to all students with an emphasis toward juniors and seniors who are in the process of preparing for the real exam.
Practice Test Dates
- September 8 (Ten Hoor 30, 8 am until 11:30 am)
- October 16 (Clark Hall, 1:30 pm until 4:30 pm) *Limited to 10 students registered for the official November LSAT
- November 10 (Ten Hoor 30, 8 am until 11:30 am)
- Sunday, February 9, 8:30-11 am, Garland 203
- Monday, March 9, 1:30-4 pm, TBD
- Thursday, March 26, 8:30-11 am, TBD
- Wednesday, April 8, 1:30-4 pm, TBD
- Tuesday, April 21, 8:30-11 am, TBD
- Monday, May 4, 8:30-11 am, TBD
Please review LSAC’s FAQ page: LSAT FAQ if you have not already received an update about the digital LSAT.