LSAT Prep Quick Resource Guide
Students can prepare for the LSAT using many different resources and strategies, and some resources will work better for some students than others. This is not a complete list of resources, but we compiled a short list for students looking for a variety of test preparation options. We do not recommend taking the test without some prior preparation. Take at least several practice tests spread out over several months before the test date so you know what to expect. Give yourself ample time to prepare yourself mentally and physically before the test date as well. Most importantly – believe in yourself!
Test takers may only take the LSAT up to three times in a testing year. The testing year goes from June 1 to May 31.
LSAT Dates and Deadlines: https://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/test-dates-deadlines
Online and Digital LSAT Prep
- LSAC Prep Tools: https://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/preptools
- The PowerScore LSAT Bible Trilogy (Available at Amazon.com and https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/publications/)
- Kaplan Test Prep: https://www.kaptest.com/lsat/books
- 10 Official LSAT PrepTests (Amazon.com)
- Crimson Tutors: Crimson LSAT Tutoring (2021)
How to Manage Test Anxiety
- Hannah Berman (Director of Pre-Law Advising): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Royce Garrison (Pre-Law Advisor): email@example.com